Trusted Western Pennsylvania Lawyers Assist with Criminal Defense and Family Law
Knowledgeable Western Pennsylvania attorneys resolve your legal issues
Effective legal advocacy during times of personal crisis can enable you to move beyond the trouble successfully. At Chontos & Chontos, we represent residents of Western Pennsylvania in divorce, criminal defense and other important legal matters. As attorneys with more than 30 years of combined experience, we understand how to guide clients to favorable results no matter what obstacles exist. We provide caring, knowledgeable advice designed to improve your likelihood of success and overall well-being.
Responsive advocates for people facing divorce and criminal charges
Individuals and families throughout Western Pennsylvania have come to rely on Chontos & Chontos to resolve their legal challenges because we are committed to:
- Caring for families — We understand that even those legal matters not classified as “family law” affect every family member. Purchasing a home, drafting an estate plan, and fighting criminal charges have an enormous impact on loved ones. As a husband-and-wife law firm, we never forget that your case — and our advocacy — affect your entire family.
- Creating a comfortable environment — All legal proceedings are accompanied by some measure of fear and stress. Since founding our firm in 1999, we have been committed to offering clients a welcoming environment in which we work together as a team to pursue a successful resolution.
- Providing detailed advice — We want clients to be engaged, which is why we always respond promptly to questions about their case and the law. We offer clear explanations that empower you to make informed decisions.
Whether you’re facing a criminal allegation, marital split or property sale, we provide the same exemplary service that has won us the praise of clients and colleagues alike.
Meticulous representation for a wide range of legal matters
Chontos & Chontos has the experience and skill to assist clients in and around Allegheny & Westmoreland Counties with legal matters in areas that include:
- Divorce — If your marriage is ending, we can help protect your rights in divorce disputes over child custody, spousal support and other issues.
- Criminal defense — Chontos & Chontos is a strong advocate for clients who require criminal defense counsel to confront allegations against them.
- Wills — Preserving assets for your family is an important duty at any age. We can assist you with the creation of wills and other instruments to transfer your property.
- Real estate — Our knowledgeable advice can simplify the details of real estate transactions for you.
- Civil litigation — For any type of civil litigation matter, our attorneys can develop a strategy that will increase your chances for success.
Our legal advice is always tailored to your unique situation and goals because we take the time to learn about you and what you want to accomplish.
Contact dedicated Western Pennsylvania lawyers for divorce and criminal defense representation.
Chontos & Chontos represents clients in Western Pennsylvania in criminal defense, family law and other legal matters from our Turtle Creek office. Call 844-304-6380 or contact us online to schedule a meeting.